Sunday 29 March 2009

made.by.em.


This is a skirt I made from an old flannel shirt, I make them in many different colour and shapes and change the buttons or add pockets, it has a simple elasticated waist and tends to be mid-thigh length with a Men's large shirt. I will be selling these skirts via my blog, I can create your skirt from an old shirt you send me, the great thing about sending me a shirt is that its a recreation of something that is already part of you, you can also send me favorite buttons or patches of material you like or old pockets from other clothes that i can attach to the skirt, its totally up to you! or I can create it from a collection of vintage shirts I have... to order email me on e.yarici@hotmail.com :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

email me....

editor@make-lemonade.com

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Make Lemonade

Followers