Saturday 26 September 2009

Derek.Lawlor.press.presentation.LFW09





Last week as we all awaited the start of the most exciting few days in our geeky fashion lives (LFW)... Derek Lawlor also celebrated the presentation of his innovative and extraordinarily amazing collection!

I was lucky enough to be one of the people at the event and was wowed by his bold and edgy pieces, I left craving the super hot leggings and pencil skirt. His clothes are not only powerful and statement, but they give the wearer a cool sexiness that is to die for!

I look forward to and excitedly await his next collection.. I'm sure it will be something worth waiting for

The event was organised by Fluff PR
Identity and Invites for the show were by Ken & Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

email me....

editor@make-lemonade.com

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Make Lemonade

Followers