Thursday 1 October 2009

a.few.rotten.apples

This is a post from Jak&Jil which really got under my skin.. its such a shame that some people just cant be nice! so I propose to those few... if you don't have anything good to say don't say anything at all!

Below the post is my comment in response.

ATTENTION JAK & JIL READERS//

DEAR JAK & JIL READERS,

BEFORE I BEGIN POSTING IMAGES FROM PARIS FASHION WEEK, I WANTED TO MAKE A SHORT STATEMENT AND I WOULD HIGHLY APPRECIATE IT IF EVERY ONE OF YOU WHO READS THIS BLOG TAKES IT INTO CONSIDERATION. I DON’T MODERATE THE COMMENTS THAT MUCH ON THIS BLOG BECAUSE IN ALL FAIRNESS I WANTED TO WELCOME ALL CRITICISM OF ALL SORTS. IN AN EFFORT TO BE FAIR TO ALL THE MEN AND WOMEN WHO VOLUNTARILY ALLOW ME TO PHOTOGRAPH THEM AND POST THEIR PICTURE ON MY BLOG, I’D LIKE TO PUT AN END TO ALL OF THE HARSH AND NEGATIVE COMMENTS. I CREATED THIS BLOG TO CELEBRATE FASHION, NOT TO PUBLICLY PUT SOMEONE’S IMAGE OUT THERE TO BE NEGATIVELY JUDGED. YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME TO YOUR NEGATIVITY, JUST NOT HERE ON JAK & JIL BLOG. THANK YOU.


  1. Em Says:

    Agreed! its sad that it had to come to that… blogs like yours bring so much inspiration to us fashion followers each day, its a shame a few odd people can ruin it with their negativity.

    Thank you for what you do and the little joys you bring us everyday in the form of your pictures!

    We all love Jak & Jil

    Make Lemonade x
    http://reverie-em.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

email me....

editor@make-lemonade.com

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Make Lemonade

Followers