Tuesday 6 October 2009

diy.wings





Today I decided to make my winter wardrobe wish list a little smaller by ticking off shoulder adornments... taking inspiration from catwalks and the lovely Stehpania's designs, I decided to take some of my mum's old earrings and attach them to some fabric I already had at home, cutting the fabric into strips and folding them into layered ruffles was easy then.. all I had to do was use a very thin gauze wire to secure the ruffles on to the earrings them with safety pins attached each one to the shoulder's of a plain white Gap v-neck! and hey presto done! :-) for detailed steps on how to make the shoulder adornments drop me an email.

p.s Sorry for the bad pictures.. will add better ones soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

email me....

editor@make-lemonade.com

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Make Lemonade

Followers